Translated from BT.no:
BT 27.02.2011 – “Has she not managed to escape from the situation it ends with her being bedridden with severe pain and unexplained fatigue. To describe the May Helland (52) what happens if she comes in contact with scented products, soaps, shampoos, lotions, smoke, and especially rinsing agents and fabric softeners.
Or people who have used any of this.
The nice lady receives BA in her garden. She lives with her husband and one of their daughters. Two grown children have moved out, and she has two grandchildren.
– If just one has forgotten him and washed with regular soap, for example, at work, is enough for me to get a reaction. Hangs a neighbor their clothes to dry, I can get a reaction, but the biggest problem arises when I go to medical offices, hospitals and other public bodies I have to use. Other users “dress up” a little extra before they seek out such places. Restaurants, cinemas and public transport can I just forget.
THREE YEARS AGO
It started in autumn 2007. She started a new job and soon had the sore throat after sore throat.
– Nothing helped and penicillin made no avail. I could not sleep, and I coughed my way through the day. Now I am in my third year as sick leave, and I live almost isolated in the home. I use large quantities of medicine, but even so I can not move freely in society.
May Helland has bachelor’s degree in psychology and master’s degree in management. She has lived an active life with career, sports and hobbies. Now she can, if she takes the mask with her, play golf. Outdoor there is usually good, but people who come to visit, including the carpenter to help with the rehabilitation of the house, “channeled” into if not previously made aware of what can happen.”
Comment: This is actually MCS they are talking about. MCS is one of the physical sensitivities that make people sick from perfume, smoke, chemicals, fumes and other scents.
Source: all credits to http://www.ba.no/nyheter/article5506665.ece