A 12 year old boy died from have used Lynx (in Scandinavia called Axe) body spray/spray deodorant. He died from heart cardiac arrythmia from using the Lynx/Axe spray. It is stated on the bottle in small printing that it should only be used in good ventilated areas. A closed in bathroom is actually not the place to use it. And then I make the question:
– If it is as dangerous that one must put a warning lable on it, just as with paint spray boxes, glue, solvents a.s, then why on earth is is leagal to sell such product that one know for sure will be used in a small bathroom?
It should be banned. On top of it many are allergic and sensitive to perfumed and sprayed products. Personally I get asthma attacks from body spray.