Have you ever thought of the environment in your vehicle (car, bus, camper, train, a.s)?
Most people follow the fragrance, make things smell new. But have you ever thought of what is in the smell filled environment you provide for your passengers, friends and family?
If your passenger, friends or someone in your family are sensitive have you thought of what it does to them riding in your car / vehicle with you?
From fragrance a person can have runny nose, running and itchy eyes, headaches, nausea, rashes, eczema, lung dysfunction and breathing problems and so on.
How to make your car a allergy friendly place?
- Clear out all so called airfresheners and air fragrances.
- Clean your car inside with fragrance free products.
- Do not smoke in your car.
- Clean the ash tray and do not use it.
- Do not wear perfume yourself. Think of that the vehicle is a small locked in space where your fragrance is closed in and the person sitting with you is not able to move away from you.