“Brandon Silk a 15-year-old boy comes within minutes of death after exposure to AXE body spray.
Because of his condition, Brandon Silk can no longer attend Bethlehem’s Freedom High School, even after the district asked people to limit their use of the spray.
Doctors have told the family Axe deodorant body spray is causing the allergic reaction, but the company is saying nothing.
In the span of nine days, Brandon Silk’s throat closed up three times and he was rushed to the hospital.
“I started feeling like my throat close up and then hives breaking out on my arm,” said Brandon Silk
This day, according to the school nurse, he almost died.
“She checked it and she said my throat was so swollen you couldn’t even fit a straw down my throat,” added Silk.”
Time is over due for and long time ready for a fragrance ban where the Public have Access. I know of a girl in Norway (I know her mother and father pesonally) who struggle With the same issue and can not og to School due to others fragrances. It is too bad. Totally unacceptable.